Important Notice Before Purchasing:
(1) This GPS Tracker RF-V20 just can work with 2G GSM network. It does not support 3G,4G Or 5G network. If your country have closed the 2G network, we suggest you choose 3G GPS tracker in our store.
(2) These coutries can not use this product Singapore,Korea, North Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Australia. We can locate almost country all around world.
(3) This is our 3G Personal GPS tracker RF-V42 link for your:
This Product RF-V20 is a GPS Tracker which is designed for people and asset location, also can be used as power bank and flashlight ! With big backup 4500mAh battery, the standby time can reach up to 3 months! It is working based on the 2G GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system. And it sets multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can remotely track and monitor the target by SMS, Mobile APP and Web tracking platform.
Besides, its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the RF-V20’s location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
What’s more, the tracking software for this device is free for using LIFETIME, you needn’t pay any monthly or yearly fee for the tracking service!
* GSM quad band network, all global universal.
* Tracking Via website/IOS APP/Android APP/Wechat/SMS
* Trajectory playback /Geo-fence
* Magnetic sensor/vibration sensor/sound sensor, three types of anti-theft alarm
* Power bank/LED flashlight
* One month standby time
* High frequency buzzer alarm
* Voice monitor
* Low battery alarm
* SIM card changing alarm
* Use the product as a power bank: Please charge the power bank or use the power bank charge the other electronic products as the illustration.
* Real-time tracking: show the last position and trace.
* Historical route: display the historical, Mobile APP can playback 1 day historical route and web server can playback 3 months historical route.
* Geo-fence: set and display geo-fence area, when the device gets into or get out the geo-fence then it will send a alert SMS to APP.
* Alarm setting: get the remind via APP when alarm
* Locate interval: set the location data upload density, shorter standby time according to shorter interval, the minimum upload interval is 30s.
* SOS1 phone number: button 1 phone number, also the master phone number, used to send command and receive alarm.
* White list number: the other SOS numbers which also are allowed for remote listening.
* Arm/Disarm: open or close related sensor alarm function.Smart door has three sensors ,can work at the same time;
1. Magnetic sensor: when door open/close,it will alarm.
2. Vibration sensor: when the device detect trembled,it will alarm.
3. Sound sensor: when the device detect the abnormal sound, it will alarm.
* Alarm ways: there have some 4 different alarm ways can be set up:
1. Only APP: When there is an alarm, only through the APP alarm. If you don’t login app, it can’t receive alarm prompt.
2. SMS, phone and APP: when there is an alarm, all three kinds notice. (will produce corresponding SMS messages and phone cost)
3. Phone and APP: when alert occurs, first call and then APP notifications. (If the phone will produce cost).
4. SMS and APP: when alert occurs, SMS alarm and APP notifications. (Will produce SMS cost )
* Buzzer alarm: Open or close product high-frequency buzzer alarm.
* Language Setting: Choose SMS language, the device provide three languages: Chinese, English and French
* Time zones: The factory default is UTC+08:00; users can set it according to local time zone.
* Long Standby time: the device has large 4500mAh big backup battery, standby time and working time is very good!
1. Upload location data every 10 minutes, the standby time is 30 days, talking time is 60-80 hours (Actual test).
2. Turn off GPRS, the standby time is 3 months.
Note: Above test data is under the status of strong GSM network
* GSM network: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* GPRS standard: Class 12, TCP/IP
* GPS locating time: 30sec with cold boot (open sky)
29sec with warm boot (open sky)
5sec with hot boot (open sky)
* GPS positioning accuracy: 10-15m
* Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃
* Working humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
* Dimension: 12.2*5.1*2.5cm
* Weight: 130g
* Input: DC5V=2A
* Output: DC5V=2A
* Capacity: 4500MA
1.The tracker will boot automatically when it was charging. put the tracker in network signal better position when use.
2.The new machines need to be recharged for 8 hours before use in order to achieve the best results, please use our distribute charger avoid damage to the host.
3. When use the product, in order to avoid to reduce the battery life, please do completely discharge full charge cycle operation once every three months. In use process, if the brightness of the LED lights is very weak, the battery in a state of completely discharges. In order to protect the battery, should stop to use, must be timely to recharge.(in this case, do not use while charging, otherwise the battery is easy to loss)
4. This product is not waterproof, please pay attention when using.
Q: After inserting a SIM card, it can make a call, but it display “not enabled” on the platform and APP.
A: Please check that SIM Card has opened GPRS.
Q: In the DO NOT DISTURB mode, why any phone can call in.
A: Please check that SIM Card has opened caller ID.
Q: Device show online, but it shows “wait for the device responses” when you set instruction with APP.
A: a. Device signal is not good, so not smooth result of GPRS;
b. Device is busy.
Q: The SIM card has opened GPRS function, but the device still not online.
A: The tracker have pre-program all most APN, maybe the APN of the SIM card you use don’t preset in the tracker, please set SOS1 number first and then send command to add you APN into the tracker. The command is: anp,#
* Scan the QR code on manual cover or search for “Anytracking” or “Reachfar” in Apple store or Google play store and download the App. (Note: In the process of installing, choose “trust” or “allow” when tips out to ask user to choose whether trust and allow the program to visit phone location otherwise, user can’t get a better App using effects.)
* After installation, as photos below, please choose login with device ID No. which can be found on the device back label and default password is “123456”.
* Make sure the device App status is “online” when you set commands via the App.